Please complete the form to start your application

Homeschooled students must be registered with the Department of Education. Please contact an EC Administrator if your high school is not listed.
The University of Maine System is required under IRS regulations to provide a Form 1098-T to each student enrolled in a course that offers college credit. This also includes high school students enrolled through their high school. The University is also required to request the student’s Social Security Number to include on the 1098-T
Please use a personal email address so you can receive communication from Early College Administrators. Many high school email accounts do not accept mail from outside of your high school.
Please choose a strong password, with min. 8 characters, at least 1 digit and 1 uppercase letter
Enter date as mm/dd/yyyy
10 digits (i.e. 5551231234)


Already created an account at Maine's Public Universities or Community Colleges?

Please Login or reset your password »